Thursday, January 20, 2011

PLEDGE

I pledge to Nigeria my country...SHUT UP!!!,if you have an idea of what you'r pledging to,you would instantly change your mind.
I'm so dissapointed with my country that I will gladly claim to be a refugee(no offense) or even a wanderer,Nigeria is 50 years old & as the saying goes "A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL 4EVA",I guess a fool at 50 will be a fool even beyond eternity...I'm not a sadist nor a pessimist but a realist,I'm also not biased because I claim to be a son of the soil but there's so much suffering & frustration a man can endure before breaking down(ask kinta kunte).
The whole proudly 9ja concept actually makes me laugh ,honestly,looking at whats on ground,we should all be shamefully 9ja....
Lets have a look at what does/doesn't work in 9ja,maybe we'll start flowing on the same frequency.

Problems
1. Governance (worst since I was born)
2. Power & Energy (we've all accepted our fates..NEPA/PHCN siblings)
3. Education (such a pity,even pry schools go on strike nw)
4. Health Care (an average Nigerian is not even aware that he/she's entitled to some sort of health care)
5. Communication (Rip-offs without consciences)
6. Employment (lol)
7. Food (heard most of us live under a dollar per day...ha!!!)
8. Security (no comment..ask d next policeman u see)
9. Transportation (you spend 5 hrs of a working day on the road or even more)
10. Youths (Frustrated beyond measure)
11. Govt. Parastatals  (the bane of the economy)
12. Religious Cohesion (well,I wont go into that)
13. International relations (PH is a no-go area,watch CNN sometimes & u would deny 9ja)
14. Sports (thank God we all have T.Vs)
15. E.T.C

What actually works
1.Still thinking(maybe I'll remember something soon).

I'm sorry if you find this too sordid,I'm not sorry for saying it but sorry for you're still deluded with the proudly 9ja concept,its not by mouth or pasting it on our shirts.
Before I can genuinely say proudly 9ja again,I might be president then......Giant of Africa(joke for ages).

No comments:

Post a Comment