Tuesday, April 12, 2011

World Against you

"Thoughts on the "WORLD AGAINST THEM type guys?"  Like "they can't get right type guys, ever"

It's difficult for a lot of guys out here to get right because they care more about smoking and drinking than actually "getting right."
  There's nothing wrong with smoking and drinking but some guys dedicate their whole day to doing this shit, day in and day out.  I'm gonna keep it real., take it from a guy who knows...  Smoking too much can mess up ur grind,fools think weed aint shit, and it really aint but it makes you lazy.  It makes you not feel like doing stuff. Even if you hustling,you get high, then you don't feel like answering ur phone, you don't feel like doing this or that.  That stuff messes with ur money.  I've gone through stages where I was high all the time and I have gone through stages where I couldn't smoke and I made a lot more money and got A LOT more accomplished when I couldn't smoke.  Its the weed that is making a lot of these guys "can't get right" and they don't even know it.  Smoke when you already finished doing what you gotta do for that day.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piff

Just thot i should share this with you,its not about your vices but how you learn to control it 'cos afterall said and done,u'r still responsible for your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment